© 2020 All rights reserved
CEO Roundtable members have the opportunity to present their business plans for growth, expansion, financing needs, acquisition, exit, or other pressing issues to a panel of Silver Fox Advisors. Members will receive feedback and comments on their plans during the Fox Den sessions, as well as feedback and coaching from their CEO Roundtable Advisor following their Fox Den presentation.
THE FOX DEN PROCESS
- There is no fee to the presenters for a Fox Den session.
- Plans are limited to 12 pages in length. A plan template is included on pages 6 – 9 of the Fox Den packet and presenters are asked to follow this template when constructing their business plan presentation packages. Plans should also include a one-page Executive Summary. The Fox Den presentations and discussions will be conducted in just over an hour.
- Businesses making Fox Den presentations must provide their SIC code and number of full-time equivalent employees in order to receive comparative financial data for other similar businesses.
- The plans must clearly state upfront the presenters’ purpose for coming to the Fox Den (e.g., seeking a capital injection, looking for conventional financing, positioning business for a sale, acquiring another company, expanding into a new market, relocating operation, offering a new product line or service, buying a new facility, etc.)
- Plans will be evaluated on the following elements:
- Ease of Understanding
- Critical Factors Taken into Consideration, such as:
- Market Conditions
- Company’s Abilities to Perform
- Proof of Concept
- Pay Back
- SWOT Analysis
- Time Line
- Presentation Skills
- Overall Plan
- Presentations will take place just prior to the Silver Fox Advisors’ Lunch & Learn events. The Fox Den presentations will be held at 10:00 am on the fourth Thursday of the month at The Houston Racquet Club, 10709 Memorial Drive, Houston, Texas 77024.
- Fox Den presentations are limited to two individuals from the business. Participating Silver Fox Advisors will include up to four panel members, a discussion facilitator, and the Advisor of the presenter’s CEO Roundtable. The CEO Roundtable Advisor will act as an observer and will not participate in the panel discussion.
- Presenters will be invited to the Lunch & Learn event as guests of the Silver Fox Advisors.
- Presentation packages, including the written plan and any power point presentation slides, are due to the Silver Fox Advisors Fox Den Chairman at least twenty (20) days prior to the Fox Den Presentation.